The original SMP Superfine premium quality needles by Iccon International, as used by industry professionals worldwide. Iccon Superfine SMP needles allow the artist to work faster and create perfect micro impressions unlike any other needle on the market.
- Premium quality, medical grade 0803RLLT Superfine needles as used by many SMP experts worldwide.
- Super tight needle configuration creating crisp impressions every time
- 90 to 150+ impressions per refill allowing the artist to complete treatments faster.
- Oversized air vent creates the perfect vacuum allowing for optimal ink flow and fast pigment refilling.
- No needle spreading/splaying allowing the artist to complete treatments faster.
- Black transparent cartridge allowing the artist to see pigment levels.
- Internal needle stabilisation system for a strong, stable needle with no needle wobble during treatment.
- Flexible Internal silicone membrane to stop back-flow of contaminated fluids.
- Super sharp tips, no blunting mid treatment.
- Slanted pencil shaped tip for precision.
- Sterile, single use cartridge needles.
- Universal fitting, will fit most machines.
Iccon Superfine needles come in the perfect all-round size of 0803RLLT superfine which is the original size used for many years by leading scalp micropigmentation experts. When combined with the correct SMP technique, the 0803RLLT Superfine needle can produce the smallest of impressions perfect for hairline areas but can also produce fuller impressions when needed for areas where density building is required such as the crown area. In SMP, the size of the impression always comes down to the artist’s hand pressure no matter which size needle is used.
Designed by leading experts in the United Kingdom, the birthplace of modern SMP.