The Membrane Story
Membrane Micropigmentation speaks to a new generation of artists who are equally passionate about their procedures and the best possible recovery for their clients. We are a proud Canada-based company with a focus on innovation, as demonstrated by our all-natural and cruelty-free product line. Each product is uniquely formulated to address various needs related to all stages of body art, including: medical tattoos, scalp micropigmentation, and permanent makeup.
Why choose Membrane?
- Cruelty-free formulas, using all-natural ingredients, designed to be a 100% breathable barrier for all skin types.
- Supports skin and supplies it with essential nutrients, such as high amino acids, vitamin A & C, and chlorophyll.
- Specifically targets every area of the body with custom formulas to reduce inflammation, prevent irritation, soothe itching, reduce pain, heal skin sores, and alleviate bruising.
- Specially tailored wound care promotes faster healing with ingredients such as arnica, calendula, propolis, lavender, chamomile, carrot, and cannabis oil.
Directions for use
- Can be applied to dry skin before SMP or body tattoos, to soften it and to create a supple and moisture-rich environment that allows pigment/inks to deposit faster.
- After micropigmentation, apply within the ‘golden period’ of wound healing, the 5-6 hours immediately following the procedure.
- Continue applying 2-3 times daily
- Can continue to be applied for 7-15 days after a micropigmentation procedure.
- Can also be applied to tattooed skin for ongoing maintenance; keeping your skin happy and healthy can aid in prevention of tattoo discolouration.
- Wipe area with MicroTonic or otherwise cleanse, as instructed by the artist.
- Gently apply small amounts of MicroBalm to PMU with a cotton swab, or with clean hands to larger areas. DO NOT RUB AGGRESSIVELY.
- Repeat 2-3 times daily, or as needed, in order to keep skin hydrated and protected with a breathable barrier.
- Apply MicroBalm if and when skin becomes itchy, dry, sore, or irritated. MicroBalm may also be used on any other skin irregularities to promote healing.