sacramento scalp micropigmentation reviews
Sacramento Clinic ScalpMP out of business
We have reasonable grounds to believe that Californian scalp micropigmentation clinic Scalp MP, located in Sacramento, may have gone out of business.
Unfortunately we are unable to ascertain the full facts due to a complete lack of contact with the provider. This is what we do know:
- We have tried on six separate occasions to contact the company by phone, at various times of the day, but no-one ever picks up.
- There are a number of complaints circulating, all recent, about unreturned calls and emails.
- We know of two clients who have reported they received bad procedures, but have been unable to contact anyone to resolve the issue.
- A close competitor has reported similar issues, unprompted by us, fitting the same timeframe as reported by others.
- Their monthly advertising bills with Team Micro are in arrears due to non-payment. No contact despite chasing.
As ambassadors for the scalp micropigmentation industry, it fills us with sadness to see the demise of any provider. Although we do not know for sure what is going on at Scalp MP, all the signs are pointing to an obvious conclusion.
Of course it’s annoying when a company owes us money, but our primary concern is the welfare of prospective clients, and the decision of whether or not to continue raising awareness of the company on our website.
It is with regret, therefore, that we recommend all prospective clients choose an alternative provider. If you need assistance with this, please contact our team.