THE ONLY VALID AND ACCREDITED TRAINING IN CAPILLARY MICROPIGMENTATION IN QUEBEC
In partnership with the Permanent Makeup School Johanne Bérubé and member of the Association of Beauticians and Electrolists of Quebec. APESEQ
Our 45- hour training is by far the most complete one available to make you a true expert in Capillary Micropigmentation.
- PROGRAM COST:- 5 500.00 + tx CAN include kit and apparel (Really complete kit)
- LOCATIONS:- 1
- MAX CLASS SIZE:- 4
- TRAINERS:- Maxime Ouimet and Johanne Bérubé
- DURATION:- 45 hours/ 6 days
T: 1 877 439-5554
Certified training program by all Quebec Canadian organizations in Esthetics. Accredited APESEQ and CCESP + Revenu Québec. Endorsed by Johanne Bérubé’s 35 years of experience in Permanent Makeup.
Theory Day 1 and 2:
– The industry of capillary micropigmentation.
– The different options of machines, needles, pigments.
– The targeted clientele.
– The scale of Norwood & Ludwig.
– The different types of skin and diseases
– The life cycle of the hair and its composition.
– The different types of pigmentation: densification on sparse hair or grafted area / creating shaved effect / hiding scar.
– The different types of alopecia.
– The different types of post-graft scars (F.U.T. and F.U.E.)
– The advantages and disadvantages of capillary micropigmentation.
– The penetration depth of the needle and consequences of an excessive incursion
– The most important parameters to consider for an optimal result
– The choice of the pigment according to the type of skin and the consequence of a selection
– The necessary equipment to start your activity and budget.
– Recommendations & post-treatment care.
– Errors not to commit.
– Private training on Hygiene and Asepsis EXCLUSIVE at our school. Get an additional PREEMPT certification that gives you insurance premium discounts.
Practice Day 3:
– The establishment of the workstation for optimal work and sterilization
– Practical on support (Melon honey and Banana)
– The setting of the dermograph and the needle.
– The different working positions.
– Practice on latex head.
– The design of the front line on latex and model for a more natural effect.
Practice Day 4-5:
-Observation of Johanne Bérubé or Maxime Ouimet on a living model
-Every student will have to make a living model from A to Z over 2 days. The student will have to clean every day his workstation BEFORE & AFTER customer according to the standards of hygiene.
Practice Day 6 (2 weeks later)
– The student will have to complete his practical training by doing under the supervision of our school retouches his model at week 2 and week 4 to complete the 45 hours require according to the quality standards of the Canadian Committee Aesthetics Care