In partnership with the Permanent Makeup School Johanne Bérubé and member of the Association of Beauticians and Electrolists of Quebec. APESEQ
Our 45- hour training is by far the most complete one available to make you a true expert in Capillary Micropigmentation.
- PROGRAM COST:- 5 500.00 + tx CAN include kit and apparel (Really complete kit)
- LOCATIONS:- 1
- MAX CLASS SIZE:- 4
- TRAINERS:- Maxime Ouimet and Johanne Bérubé
- DURATION:- 45 hours/ 6 days
Certified training program by all Quebec Canadian organizations in Esthetics. Accredited APESEQ and CCESP + Revenu Québec. Endorsed by Johanne Bérubé’s 35 years of experience in Permanent Makeup.
Theory Day 1 and 2:
– The industry of capillary micropigmentation.
– The different options of machines, needles, pigments.
– The targeted clientele.
– The scale of Norwood & Ludwig.
– The different types of skin and diseases
– The life cycle of the hair and its composition.
– The different types of pigmentation: densification on sparse hair or grafted area / creating shaved effect / hiding scar.
– The different types of alopecia.
– The different types of post-graft scars (F.U.T. and F.U.E.)
– The advantages and disadvantages of capillary micropigmentation.
– The penetration depth of the needle and consequences of an excessive incursion
– The most important parameters to consider for an optimal result
– The choice of the pigment according to the type of skin and the consequence of a selection
– The necessary equipment to start your activity and budget.
– Recommendations & post-treatment care.
– Errors not to commit.
– Private training on Hygiene and Asepsis EXCLUSIVE at our school. Get an additional PREEMPT certification that gives you insurance premium discounts.
Practice Day 3:
– The establishment of the workstation for optimal work and sterilization
– Practical on support (Melon honey and Banana)
– The setting of the dermograph and the needle.
– The different working positions.
– Practice on latex head.
– The design of the front line on latex and model for a more natural effect.
Practice Day 4-5:
-Observation of Johanne Bérubé or Maxime Ouimet on a living model
-Every student will have to make a living model from A to Z over 2 days. The student will have to clean every day his workstation BEFORE & AFTER customer according to the standards of hygiene.
Practice Day 6 (2 weeks later)
– The student will have to complete his practical training by doing under the supervision of our school retouches his model at week 2 and week 4 to complete the 45 hours require according to the quality standards of the Canadian Committee Aesthetics Care
2700 Boul. Des Entreprises