UNDO™ was developed and tested by veteran permanent makeup and tattoo artists for a need to provide their clients with safe and effective ink and pigment removal. UNDO™ is a multi-step process that safely removes unwanted permanent makeup, scalp micropigmentation and body tattoos.
Developed by leading international artists Seif Sidky and Candice Piroli, UNDO™ enables the artist to remove micropigmentation of all types without the need for painful and potentially risky laser sessions, in a way that is much more effective and less invasive than saline removal. Furthermore, because there are no lasers, UNDO™ is much safer for clients with darker skin tones for whom laser removal carries significant risk or hypo or hyperpigmentation and scarring.
- introduction to non-laser tattoo removal
- The Undo™ System – Step 1: Deracination Serum
- The Undo™ System – Step 2: Lifting Clay Mask
- The Undo™ System – Step 3: Healing Microcurrent Mask
- Body Tattoo Removal Example 1: The Deracination Process
- Body Tattoo Removal Example 1: Applying The Treatment Masks
- Brow Removal Example 1: The Deracination Process
- Brow Removal Example 1: Applying the Treatment Masks
- SMP Repair And Removal Example 1
- Undo™ After Laser on Ankle Tattoo: The Deracination Process
- Undo™ After Laser on Ankle Tattoo: Applying the Treatment Masks
- Body Tattoo Removal Example 2: The Deracination Process
- Body Tattoo Removal Example 2: Applying The Treatment Masks
- Brow Removal Example 2
- SMP Repair And Removal Example 2
- UNDO™ aftercare
- How many removal sessions are needed with Undo™?
- What size tattoo can we remove with Undo™?
- Are newer tattoos easier to remove?
- When Is Saline Removal Suitable?
- What are the risks of laser removal?
- Which needles are recommended for removal?