Make it super easy for clients to leave a Google Review
It is no secret that gaining Google reviews is important for any PMU, SMP or aesthetics business. Many artists ask clients to leave a review, but struggle with clients who say they’ll leave a review but don’t follow through.
Here, we explain how to make this process easier.
Step 1: Create an easy Google review link
Many reviews never materialise because the client doesn’t know how to leave a review. Think about it. They have to Google search for your business, find the correct listing and find the review button.
Many people are not tech-savvy, so let’s make it easy for them.
- Head over to whitespark.ca
- Enter your business name in the search box
- Copy the link it generates
Next, we need to shorten the link.
- Go to bit.ly
- Paste the link you copied into the generator
- Copy the shortened version
- Paste the link somewhere safe on your phone or PC
Your new link will take customers straight to your Google Business listing and open the “leave a review” box ready for their rating and comment. Easy!
Step 2: Promote your link
Google reviews are super important, so you need to show your link in as many places as possible. Here are some ideas:
- Use a booking system? Set up a follow-up email sent automatically after the clients appointment to request a review.
- Send the link by SMS to all your past clients. This is why shortening your link is important.
- Add your link to email correspondence, in the body of your emails or in your signature.
- Add your review link to your website and social media platforms.
- Convert your review link into a QR code and add to your printed aftercare sheet. You can generate a QR code here.
- If you run an online store, automate a “review request” email after the customers purchase is complete.
- If you run online courses, add your review link to the last screen after course completion.
- If you train face to face, give all trainees a feedback card and add your QR code.
We hope you found this information useful. We practice what we preach, so if you have a moment, we’d really appreciate a review! Please tap this link to leave a Google review for us.