No machine has taken the micropigmentation world by storm, quite like the Xion S. Since its launch in late 2018, this machine has become arguably the most recommended handpiece in permanent makeup social media groups, and thousands of artists have made the switch.
The Spektra Xion S is the permanent makeup version of the Spektra Xion. It has been developed and tested in cooperation with permanent make-up artists. Compared to the Xion, the Spektra Xion S has a smaller grip and a shorter stroke length (1.8 or 2.5 mm). The smaller grip has a comfortable and ergonomic design and is more suited to how PMU artists are used to working. In addition, it is compatible with all tattoo cartridges and is easy to cover and handle. The short stroke length is optimal for the smaller needles and higher speeds, which are commonly used for PMU.
Features and specifications
- Adjustable give dial (up to 2 mm): Simply turn the dial to adjust.
- Adjustable needle depth thanks to the click grip on the Xion S.
- Adjustable stroke length - 2.5 mm and 1.8 mm stroke wheels included.
- Ergonomic profile, making it easy to handle and cover.
- Specially designed 6 Watt MotorBolt.
- Concealed RCA connection.
- Autoclavable tapered grip